Want to know how to factory reset NETGEAR EX7000? There are two ways to do so – the Factory Reset button or the web user interface. Let’s see in detail what exactly you need to do.
Using Factory Reset Button
- Look at the bottom of the router and with the help of a pointed object like a safety pin, press and hold the Factory Reset button
- The Device to Extender LED light will turn amber within 5 seconds. You can now release the button
Once the router reboots, it will be in its factory default settings.
Using Web GUI
- Connect your computer and EX7000 via either a wired or wireless connection
- Go to your web browser and open wifiextassist.com
- Type your login credentials in the provided area to log in
- Click on Settings > Other Settings
- Click on Reset and then Yes
That’s it. Your Netgear range extender is as fresh as a new router.